Twice a month
What is an installment loan?
The term installment loan is used to describe a type of loan that lets you borrow a specific amount of money all at once.
After receiving the loan, you have to pay back the installment loan over a specific period which was determined before receiving the money.
You pay back your installment loan in equal monthly payments. By the end of the period, you paid back the loan and interest.
This makes installment loans a fast and easy way to receive money!Get started
Who benefit from installment loans in Canada?
Installment loans can help you pay for unexpected but urgent payments when you need it.
For example, you suddenly need a new computer because the one that you use for work just stopped functioning and you must buy a new one.
With installment loans, you can buy this computer right away and pay back over 3 months.
This gives you more time to pay it off and allows you to continue working with no interruption. With installment loans in Canada, you receive the money that you need, when you need it!
Paperless online installment loans
Fill in your information & Fill up your Bank Account
Fast installment loans approval
92% of customers receive payday loans request answers within the hour when applying during
No credit check installment loans
Why choose Captain Cash?
At Captain Cash, we make it as easy as possible to plan your payments so you’ll never be late. Our repayment schedule is flexible and we adjust to your payroll frequency.
We are the perfect substitute for installment loans. You can easily apply online or by phone 24/7. In Canada, no credit check.Get started
To be eligible for installment loans
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a monthly income over $1200, and receive it by direct deposit or cheques from your employer
- Have a stable job with a minimum of 3 months or more of prior service
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Have a Canadian bank account active since a minimum of 3 months in which you get paid by direct deposit
- Not be on the brink of declaring bankruptcy or entering into a consumer proposal
- Have few or no non-sufficient fund transactions
- Have a low short-term debt ratio (other active short term or payday loans)