Frequently asked questions
Certainly! As a standard practice, our processing methods do not involve a credit check; instead, they are solely based on your bank statement and employment status.
To qualify for a loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be a Canadian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You need to have a minimum monthly income of $1,200, received through checks, e-transfer, or direct deposits from your employer.
- You should have reliable employment with at least 3 months of continuous employment.
- You must own a Canadian bank account in which your pay is received through direct deposit, e-transfer or checks, and the account should have been active for at least 3 months.
- You should not be on the verge of bankruptcy or about to enter a consumer proposal.
- You should have a low or no history of insufficient funds transactions.
- Your short-term debt ratio, including other active short-term loans, should be low.
Please note that the following income sources are NOT accepted:
- Self-employment income
- Social assistance
- Student loans
- CPP (Canada Pension Plan)
- Child tax benefits
- Private pensions
- Disability payments
- Other income from insurance
Our offering stands out for its paperless approach, which eliminates the need for any physical documents. It incorporates instant verification and e-signature capabilities. By providing us with secured view-only access to your account, you can have your loan application approved without the need of submitting paperwork.